Due to expansion at one of Healthcare clients, Meridian Business Support are looking for an Appointments Co-ordinator to work at their site based in Manchester.
This role is a permanent full time contract working 37.5 hrs p/w over a Monday - Friday rota.
Remuneration £16,000 p/a
Key Requirements of the Post
The main purpose of the Appointments Co-ordinator role is to deliver a high level of service for our patients. This includes ensuring all referrals are uploaded onto the systems and each patient is given an appointment. The Appointments Co-ordinator will also forward plan to ensure the capacity of our appointment sessions are being fully utilised and clinic availability matches demand.
- Enter and upload patient referrals into the system.
- Book and arrange pre-assessment/surgery appointments.
- Ensure appointment sessions are fully utilised.
- Deal with appointment amendments.
- Ensure cases are seen within appropriate timeframes.
- Deal with patient enquires.
- Respond to general queries.
- Report and respond to complaints and incidents.
- Help maintain and develop systems and processes.
- Take responsibility and act responsibly.
- Gather data and information.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service experience.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes within the business.
- IT literate (Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to follow the service protocols and the guidelines of a clinical service
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working in Healthcare
- Excellent IT skills.
- IMS Maxims experience
- Medisoft experience.
- Choose and Book experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Appointments Co-ordinator to join this leading, fast-paced clinic.
Please note - there may be potential relocation of this role in 2017 to the Bolton area.
A DBS is required for this role of which we can assist in the application stage.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Meridian on 01924 205010 or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.