My client based in Oxford are currently looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their expanding service delivery team.
Monday - Friday 09.00am - 17.00pm (with occasional out-of-hours work required - the successful candidate will be on an on call rota with other service delivery staff) £20-30K dependent on experience.
As part of the service delivery team the candidate will need to:
- Support client products / provide 2nd and 3rd line support to customers / respond to live incidents
- Monitor existing platforms and services
- Deliver bespoke features, applications and services - Implement, maintain and improve systems
- Specify and design product and service integration's for new customers
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and knowledge:
- Computer Science, Electronics or scientific degree with computing experience
- Exceptional soft skills - such as excellent customer service and people skills
- Programming: C#, other C-Derivative / OO languages
- Database Technologies: SQL / MySQL / SQLServer
Experience of IP telephony protocols and applications such as SIP, Freeswitch, RTP or Kamailio is advantageous. If you feel that this role fits your skill set and what you are looking for then please submit your CV to be reviewed following. If you would like more information about the role please contact Kim @ Meridian on 01993 226 878 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.