Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is a provider of product wrappers to the investment market, and they are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team based from their offices in Bath.
The role is within a small application support team assisting a nominee service, client admin and reconciliation and control unit. Responsibility includes all aspects of application support including user assistance, ad-hoc DB reporting, user account management, 1st line service desk, process monitoring and error log checking issue management and resolution.
- Responsibility for running and maintaining core team processes, incident management and resolution, adherence to SLA's, ad-hoc reporting, liaison with Development and Infrastructure teams, consistent processes against procedures, process checking and error control.
- Process management of exceptions arising various incidents, this may include some solution design and analysis, typically the result of processing failures that require investigation and a solution outside the standard model.
- Meet all Financial Service Authority regulations.
- Ensure that the Treating Customers Fairly principles are adhered to, including raising any areas for concern with either line manager or compliance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2/3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent SQL skills
- Good Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and complete tasks accurately whilst under pressure
- Experience of VBA would be an advantage
This is a full time role offering a salary of £25,000-£38,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.