Ambitious, experienced, knowledge hungry nurse for a unique and exciting opportunity
Salary: £50,000 plus Bonus. Living accommodation included if required. Live out acceptable.
- To take responsibility, in conjunction with our expert and comprehensive medical team, for the treatment protocols of a very poorly, but able bodied young gentleman.
- You will need to be charismatic, persuasive, assertive, as well as having a huge thirst for knowledge.
- You will immerse yourself in research and learning, regarding multi systemic infectious diseases, along with all known attacks on the immune system, healthy diets and so becoming our in-house expert to help with the management of these illnesses.
- Whilst there is huge amount of information and help available, you will be a self starter and determined to develop your expertise by every possible method.
Your job will also include:
- blood draws
- administration of IV
- lymphatic drainage massage (which will be taught to the successful applicant)
- managing the treatment and supplement schedule
- ensuring that life is as comfortable for him as possible
- ensuring that the patient adheres to his protocols as closely as possible
Career Progression: The family are committed to helping others with similar conditions and the Father has already founded a Charity to that end. Therefore, this position could potentially lead to a diverse future role, helping other victims in the family's charitable endeavours, once the patient is well; depending on how good the employee is in the role.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person, to build significant expertise in an area that is currently disastrously neglected, but that the family believe will be at the root of public health in the future. The opportunity is for you to become one of the world's leading nurses in this field and in the future, to either work for the family's charity or directly for one of an increasingly large group of specialist Doctors.
Your skills will be relatively unique and invaluable, and very much in demand since there will be very few people qualified to your level!
Location: Will be in central London initially. Live in will be close to Hyde Park. Live out will ideally be no more than 30 minute commute from Hyde Park.
Dedication: This is a golden opportunity for the right person, so we are looking for a flexible individual, and whilst hours will be agreed - we are not looking for a clock watcher.
Applications: In writing with a full CV but equally importantly, a covering letter, as to why you feel you are perfect for this role.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.