On behalf of our prestigious client based in Yeovil, we are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Documentation Engineer.
The successful candidate must have recent experience of MF700 documentation and GOLDesp is essential. Must also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of aircraft documentation including the Integrated Electronic Technical Publications and GOLDesp
- Conversant with the construction/ compilation of the Aircraft Servicing Form and Log cards
- Review current information and forecast correctly all servicing and lifed components
- Create, compile, approve and maintain all aspects of Aircraft Servicing Forms, airframe and component log cards for aircraft ensuring all activities are accurately and correctly recorded, in either hard copy or customer's electronic format
- Produce and provide the aircraft line managers with short and long term servicing, and maintenance forecast
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both internal and external customers. Must be self-motivated but also have the ability to work as a team member.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.