An excellent opportunity to work as a Commercial Air Conditioning Engineer for an independently owned specialist Air Conditioning Contractor on a mobile basis has arisen, working on a large portfolio of commercial sites in the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and London. The role requires performing all PPMs and some reactive/remedial maintenance.
- Competitive starting salary
- On going training and development
- A professional working environment
- O/T regularly available
- Call out
- Vehicle and Fuel card
- All travel time paid
- Working on a large portfolio of commercial office and retail buildings as an Air conditioning maintenance engineer
- Carrying out all the servicing & maintenance of commercial air-conditioning units
- Working on Various Air conditioning systems - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
- As service engineer you will cover air handling, air con & some refrigeration
- Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM's as scheduled.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
My client is keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- NVQ level 2 (min) Air-conditioning and refrigeration (desirable)
- Experience with VRV's, VRF's, multi splits and Air handling units
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- Have commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
- Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.