A leading Building Services maintenance company currently have a key requirement for an experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will carry out Service & Maintenance and Reactive Breakdown covering mainly within the Newcastle and Greater North East region. Working on all Commercial premises, such as Hospitals, Offices, Universities, Colleges and local authority buildings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Service/Maintenance on Air conditioning, VRV, VRF and Splits as well as building services plant AHU's and FCU's
- Reactive Breakdown callout on Air Conditioning systems, VRV, VRF, Splits, AHU's, FCU's
- Call out rota 1 in 8
Skills & Qualifications:
- F-Gas Cat 1
- Service/Maintenance experience on Air Conditioning, VRV, VRF and Splits
- Service and Maintenance on Building Services Plant, AHU's, FCU's
- Breakdown callout experience on VRV, VRF and Splits, (DX Systems)
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this piece of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.