An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to to work at a prestigious organisation in Lincoln. Covering around 90 building over 3 sites, the ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company working on commercial and domestic properties.
- PPM/Reactive tasks on air conditioning and refrigeration systems and associated works to ensure job completion
- Service and repair to all HVAC systems on site
- Inspect installation works; carry out testing and commissioning checks
- Fault finding and repairs to HVAC systems, (A/C and refrigeration) and other mechanical repairs as required
- Preventative maintenance servicing
- Provide service cover during allocated periods of stand-by
- Complete relevant service documentation and reports
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant managerial information
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems and chillers
- 2079 Safe Handling qualification
- NVQ 1 & 2 or Equivalent
- Good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Hours are Monday- Friday 8 - 5 but an element of flexibility is required
- Good organisation skills and have a positive attitude
- City & Guilds or HNC/D Mechanical or Electrical would be desirable
- Driving Licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a growing team in an outstanding environment.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return as our client is hoping to interview week commencing 15th August.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.