We are working with a well established Facilities Company who have an immediate requirement for a Air Conditioning Engineer based in the Coventry/Leicester area. Working on a prestigious contract, this is a permanent vacancy for an experienced Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- PPM/Reactive tasks on air conditioning and refrigeration systems and associated works to ensure job completion
- Service and repair to all HVAC systems on site
- Inspect installation works; carry out testing and commissioning checks
- Fault finding and repairs to HVAC systems, (A/C and refrigeration) and other mechanical repairs as required
- Preventative maintenance servicing
- Provide service cover during allocated periods of stand-by
- Complete relevant service documentation and reports
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant managerial information
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems and chillers
- 2079 Safe Handling qualification
- NVQ 1 & 2 or Equivalent
- Part One Electrical - ideal
- 17th Edition Electrical - ideal
- Good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good organisation skills and have a positive attitude
- City & Guilds or HNC/D Mechanical or Electrical would be desirable
- Willing to undertake any additional training as required
- Driving Licence
As this is in a retail environment, the successful candidate will be required to work from 6.30 - 3.30 to ensure the work is carried out to deadlines.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications and are looking for a permanent role with a proven company please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.