Our client is an established commercial building maintenance company who, due to the ongoing expansion require an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to provide maintenance services on commercial properties. The successful candidate will be Nottingham based with maintenance diagnostic experience. Full support will be given by the Logistics and Administration team as well as Technical Support. With a flexible and pro-active approach, you will need to posses a good working knowledge of all Air Conditioning systems and manufacturers which include Daikin, Mitsubishi and Toshiba.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience AC installations and systems
- Good diagnostic and repair skills
- Hold F Gas Qualification or equivalent
- Maintenance Inspections and Servicing of AHUs, Splits, VRV's, door heaters, chillers and associated equipment such as pressurisation units, pumps, valves and controls
- Attending Reactive, Diagnostic and Repair calls
- Completing associated certification documentation
- Full, clean driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary, overtime and all travel paid at single rate with a company vehicle and fuel card.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.