Our Client is recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer on a mobile basis. The role will primarily be to work with our in-house team of specialist A/C engineers, maintaining and repairing various types of air conditioning systems on our wide portfolio of contracts. The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, who is also competent and experienced in working on Splits, Vrv's/Vrf's and knowledge of small chiller systems would be of advantage
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems and chillers
- 2079 Safe Handling qualification
- NVQ 1 & 2 OR Equivalent
- Good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. Flexible approach to work/clients requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisation skills and have a positive attitude
- C&G or HNC/D Mechanical or Electrical would be desirable.
The role is a long term temporary position covering Monday - Friday 42 and a half hours per week and it is covering a large patch inside the M25 area. If you have the relevant qualifications please apply by return
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.