Are you looking for an interesting Admin role or have aspirations to work in buying?
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated Administrator to support their buying team through a variety of activities. This is a permanent position with fantastic progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- To set up products on their ERP system including VAT setup, entering attribute details and price list.
- To create purchase orders and register new POs on cash flow sheet and updating with any change of shipping schedule.
- To chase suppliers on a weekly basis according to the agreed shipping schedule and update the due date details in the system.
- To monitor product availability, review shipping schedules and adjust production plans based on stock requirement,
- To create goods received notes (GRNs) and book in stock as and when required.
- To assist with product development, product compliance and quality control (QC) work.
- Education to degree level would be desirable, but not essential.
- Proven administration skills
- Excellent numeracy
- Good communication, both in written and verbal forms
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- IT literate including good practical ability in MS outlook, Excel & Word
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm Mon to Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.