The Product Lifecycle Management team at the UK manufacturing site of a leading Manufacturing Engineering firm in Cheltenham is seeking to hire a highly organised Administrator who will support the team by carrying out a wide variety of secretarial and administrative tasks on a full time, temporary basis for an initial period of three months.
As the Administrator for the Product Lifecycle Management team, your pleasant character, friendly yet efficient manner and superior organisational and administrative skills will be what upholds the exceptional service that the business has come to expect from the department.
You will be responsible for:
- providing general administrative support relating to travel arrangements (including UK international travel and accommodation);
- answering emails and telephone calls, dealing with enquiries with tact, discretion and initiative;
- diary management, coordination of meetings, appointments and room bookings;
- photocopying, scanning and filing;
- maintaining systems and databases to reflect required changes
- dealing with post and correspondence
- supporting the department with a range of administrative tasks and
- a variety of associated tasks in support of the smooth running of the department.
You will have (essentials):
- good Microsoft Office skills (sound but not advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- the ability to communicate professionally, efficiently and effectively with people from all areas of the business;
- advanced organisation skills;
- good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- meticulous attention to detail;
- principled approach to working in a position of trust;
- aptitude to show initiative and
- the desire to work closely with a small, good-natured team.
You might have (desirables, not necessarily essentials):
- experience of coordinating international travel and accommodation or
- experience of working with confidential and sensitive documents and information.
- working hours are 08:00 - 16:45 with half an hour for lunch Monday to Thursday and 08:00 - 12:30 on Friday.
Are you the skilled yet personable administrator we're looking for? If so, then please do send in your CV as soon as possible by clicking on the 'apply now' button to be considered.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.