Meridian Business Support have an exciting opportunity to work within the payroll department of our head office in Altrincham, the successful candidate will be supporting Meridian's branch network in processing the temporary workers weekly payroll and reporting directly in to the Payroll Manager.
- Processing all paperwork associated with Ltd company workers and entering on the database
- Completing enquiry forms from Government bodies such as DWP,HMRC, Child Maintenance
- Dealing with any emails received in payroll inbox
- Receiving RTI notifications from HMRC PDV and updating on candidate records
- Assisting with administration in relation to Attachment of Earnings orders, Direct Earnings Attachments, Child Maintenance duties
- Answering phone and taking messages
- General office duties - scanning, photocopying etc
Ideally, the successful candidate will have some experience in the below:
- Experience of Payroll processes and procedures
- Knowledge of outsource payroll functions and Safe Tempest payroll system an advantage
- Highly numerate and literate with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meeting deadlines
- Trained on Microsoft excel and word
- Excellent communication skills
This is a temporary role for at least a 6 week term but could be ongoing for the right candidate and is based out of Meridian's Head Office in Altrincham. To apply, please submit your CV online or call 0161 830 8870.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.