Are you a proactive, personable and confident Administrator who has experience of working within a busy office environment?
Our Cheltenham based client are looking for an experienced Administrator to join them for approximately 2 weeks, undertaking a wide range of administrative duties . The pay for the role will be between £9.35per hour and the hours of work are 37 hours per week (8.30am-5.00pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 4.30pm on Friday).
**Immediate starts are available**
- Printing, photocopying, scanning and complete mail merges as requested
- Responding to urgent requests for assistance
- Providing correspondence to customers to resolve simple enquiries and hand complex queries over to the appropriate team member
- Ensure that work is completed to a high quality and deadlines are met
- Work in accordance to policies and procedures
- Raise purchase order numbers and invoices as requested
- Adopt a flexible, co-operative and innovative approach to your areas of responsibility
- Support the work of your team and other colleagues throughout the organisation
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Experience of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to develop trust by working in a confidential, ethical and empathetic manner
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Provide a high quality service through being proactive, effective and customer focused
- Have a flexible approach to work
If you are available immediately and would like to be considered for this role please apply today with your CV or call Jade on 01242 246020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.