Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work with one of their clients; initially on a temporary basis and with the opportunity of becoming permanent for the right individual.
Working as part of a small team within an established merchant of agricultural commodities, you will be a trusted and valued member of this organisation.
Duties to include:
- Processing customer orders (via telephone/fax/email)
- Planning and routing the transport of liquid
- Costing and advising on the transport of goods
- Carrying out general administrative duties, including answering telephone calls to deal with general inquiries
- Maintaining customer account records
Desired candidate should:
- Poses strong communication skills
- Be able to work in a high pressured and demanding environment
- Have a flexible approach and an open mind, with the ability to put the client and business first
Experience of working within an agricultural or transport environment would be advantageous for this role.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 12:30pm
In return, you will be working for an organisation who are a global market leader in managing supply chains and who value their employees. Initially on a temporary contract, you will have the ability to grow an develop yourself as a key member of the already established team, with the opportunity to progress to become a permanent member of staff.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.