The Role: Administrator
Meridian Business Support has a number of vacancies for Administrators based in Chorley, working on behalf of one of the UK's largest agencies that specialise in the production of medical reports. As an Administrator you will work closely with members of the health care team and the clients in the development and implementation of negligence claims cases.
The Administrators Responsibilities:
- Acts as liaison between the client and the team to promote effective communication.
- To provide excellent customer service to clients at every opportunity, setting diaries where needed to progress each case. Assists the client with practical arrangements such as: transportation, translation needs and assistance with tests, referrals and special appointments to the required service levels of the client.
- Keeps track of the client's appointments, identifies the reason for a missed appointment, an assists the client with making a new appointment.
- Ensures that results of tests and referrals are given to appropriate team members and are
- Recorded and to take responsibility for progressing each client case on every touch, liaising with chasing GP surgeries, clients and hospitals where necessary for the required information.
- Is available as a contact for problems and questions and assist the client in problem-solving.
- Be able to work to targets in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Customer service skills
- An enthusiastic team player, and enthusiastic to work closely with our customers and other departments.
If you would like to register your interest for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01515562090 to find out more information
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.