Our client who is based in Salisbury has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their team.
You will be responsible for undertaking administration tasks as required. You will need to liaise with the executive team to verify information and you will be expected to take ownership of managing your own work volumes and priorities and produce work to the highest standards.
This opportunity will allow you to step into this position and you will be able to further your career by undertaking industry-recognised qualifications. They offer regular opportunities to progress and you could see your career move immediately direction you want it to.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative to make customer-focused decisions
- Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of written material and make balanced decisions
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Products
This is a full time, permanent position, offering benefits such as a 35-hour working week, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays plus much more!
Contact Jemma Smith on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.