Are you seeking a part-time Administrative position and available on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? Would you like to work in a busy, but friendly environment, holding a varied role that includes Administration and customer contact?
Do you have excellent communication skills and work well in a fast-paced role as part of a collaborative team?
If so, the role of Part-time Administrator may be for you.
This is a fixed-term contract position, which will start as soon as possible and last until the end of January 2017 as a minimum.
The 18.5 hours will be split over 2.5 days as follows: Wednesday afternoon 3.5 hours, Thursday 7.5 hours & Friday 7.5 hours and applicants should be willing and able to commit to this working pattern.
Please note that the salary shown is for the full time equivalent. It will be pro-rata to 18.5 hours, which equates to £8879 per annum or £9.35 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Support the team by completing all administration duties, such as printing / photocopying / scanning and completing mail merges as requested
- Respond to urgent requests for assistance, but be responsible for flagging to the Manager if this impacts on another piece of work or deadline.
- Answer calls from customers; resolve simple enquiries, handing more complex enquiries over to the appropriate team member
- Raise purchase order numbers and invoices as requested
- Experience working in an administration role
- Experience of working under pressure and to extremely tight deadlines.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Can develop trust by working in a confidential, ethical and empathetic manner with common sense and professional attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to liaise effectively with customers, team members and external agencies alike.
- The ability to provide a high quality service through being proactive, effective and customer-focused, utilising internal and external partnerships to achieve this.
- Be willing and able to work flexibly
This is an urgent requirement; apply today for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.