£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent (ST5)
To work as part of HR to:
- Support the achievement of our customer and business performance objectives, by introducing initiatives and constantly improving our support and development practices.
- Provide excellent customer focused communication and support services, quality information and documentation first class administration.
- Provide a high quality HR and Recruitment contact service to internal colleagues and external contacts
- Deliver first class, first point of contact regarding policies, procedures and practices.
- Respond to all business and critical requests and needs as a priority
- Provide accurate information, material and documentation to the business as required
- Undertake correspondence, calls and distribution of function and information
- Liaise with Administration teams and Managers for the organisation of new starters employment and induction support
- Action, coordinate and administer all recruitment and selection activities and processes for Managers from vacancy agreement and advertising through to appointment.
- Support workforce planning and, produce and administer all relevant documents such offer letters, contract of employments, employment change/progression and leaver & reference processes.
- Action, co-ordinate and administer all new starters paperwork including all the necessary compliance checks: DBS, medical, references and probationary period.
- Manage and maintain various database systems, files and records ensuring accuracy and legislation compliance.
- To be responsible for maintaining an accurate recruitment and new starter database which enables the monitoring of recruitment activity progress and effectiveness of recruitment plans.
- Assist with the collation and monitoring of recruitment statistics.
- Operate within the company and budget requirements, obtaining and providing cost information and maintaining record of budget spend as necessary.
- Produce, organise, file and update the shared drive and intranet information.
- Create and control high quality documentation, communications and materials within agreed company and function brand guidelines
- Undertake volume or specific initiative typing, scanning, filing and printing/production for specific company initiatives and activities
- Source and control resource materials as required
- Liaise with source, and organise external services as agreed within plan or by line manager
- Provide support with the provision of activity organisation, administration, communication and material development for company-wide specific initiatives or other reasonable requests to meet business needs as required
- Communication, materials/documentation and service provision quality
- Activities completed to agreed timetables
- Level and accuracy of HR activity information, records and statistics
- Feedback, credibility and confidentiality
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.