A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading organisation based in Bristol, and they are looking for an Administrator to join their team.
The role is extremely varied and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines by providing administrative support to the team by administering mailboxes, creating/amending records and produce letters/documentation according to office procedures.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Experience within an administration role.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key.
- To be adaptable within an ever-changing environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently and use own initiative.
This is a full time, permanent position, offering Benefits such as a 35-hour working week, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays plus much more!
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.