Are you an excellent administrator with great Excel skills? Are you process driven with good numeracy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Based their head office in Somerset, you will require 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English & Maths, excellent organisational and communicational skills, as well as great attention to detail.
Main responsibilities include
- Administration of trial codes
- Maintaining and updating department documents
- Organisation of R&D stability testing including the processing, recording and analysing of results.
- Monitoring research & development stock levels
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook to a high level.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential.
- Understanding of scientific numbers desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and precision.
- 28 days holiday
- Christmas party - paid
- Eye test - voucher scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension & healthcare (after 1 year)
- Cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Salary sacrifice discounted mobile phones, high street shopping discounts, discounted cinema tickets and days out, and lots of other things!
- All these benefits are available to employees from day one of employment
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.