Our client a Financial Services provider, are looking for an Administrator to join their team based from their office in Wakefield.
Purpose of the role:
You will provide an efficient private client and corporate administration support service to a team of advisers and clients.
Continually provide a high quality service to the advisers and clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed expectations.
You will be adhering to strict FCA regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market.
- Provide support to the Business Support Supervisor.
Skills and Experience required:
- 3 years experience within a financial services administration role (Ideally within an IFA).
- Professional industry qualifications desirable.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. You will be able to build strong relations with staff members and clients.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a full-time role offering a salary circa £22,000-£28,000 (dependant on skills and experience).
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.