A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading organisation based in Salisbury, and they are looking for an Administrator to join the team.
The role is extremely varied and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines by providing administration support to the team by administering mailboxes, creating / amending records and produce letters / documentation according to office procedures.
You will continually provide a high quality service to clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed expectations.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Experience within an administration role.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail being key.
- To be adaptable within an ever changing environment with the ability to work to tights deadlines.
- Ability to identify process improvements and greater efficiencies.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently and use own initiative.
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities undertaken.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Salisbury, offering a salary circa £18,270 per annum (depending on experience).
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.