£16,930 per annum
Stoke on Trent, ST5
As an Administrator, you will be required to provide administrative support to the Team of Case Workers. This includes data gathering, progress updates on quotes and cases, and data tracking and monitoring.
Your main duties will be to provide administrative support for the Case Workers. This will include:
- gathering data, completed applications, payment paperwork and requests
- answering telephones, dealing with any queries, and assessing customers needs
- arranging appointments for customers when appropriate
- liaising with contractors
- obtaining quotes
- chasing contractors for quotes, invoices and certification,
- sending documents and information to clients, partners, and contractors
- sending letters to clients, and chasing clients for information
- assist with applications and payments
- Completing routine clerical work including:-updating and amending spread sheets, general typing and photocopying / filing
- Ad hoc admin duties
The Administrator will also be responsible for an element of monitoring, such as:
- Running various reports to check on progress
- Chase progress on cases and obtain information required to progress the case.
- Provide updates to the Senior Case Workers
- Maintain and update the funding spreadsheet to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
If you are interested in this role, please call Clare at Meridian Business Support on: 01782 272400, or email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.