Are you a recent graduate looking to get on the career ladder? Or perhaps you have a little Administration experience and are looking for the right opportunity, then this role will certainly suit you.
A Financial Services company, based on the outskirts of Cheltenham, are seeking a number of Administrators. These roles are to start on a temporary basis, with the prospect of becoming permanent or a fixed term opportunities, and will be an excellent gateway for candidates with a little experience to gain more to take with them through their career. Candidates who are only available for the summer period will unfortunately not be suitable due to the training required.
These roles offer variety and the successful candidates will therefore need to be able to multi-task.
- Processing customer request
- Vetting new customers
- Handling reports
- Processing payments
For these roles we are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic and ambitious, with a real drive to complete tasks to the best of their abilities.
Skills also required:
To complete general Administration duties
* Vetting and activating new portfolios
* Vetting and activating direct debits
* Vetting Transfers In and sending authorities to providers
* Calls and e-mails to advisers for outstanding requirements
Skills need to include
* Excellent attention to detail and data entry accuracy and speed.
* Self motivated
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Good written and verbal (including telephone) communication skills
* Good customer service skills
* Ability to work under varying workloads and pressures
* Positive approach and can do attitude.
* Flexibility and a team player who is willing to adapt as the team continues through a period of change.
* Committed to learning new skills and developing competency, with pride in the quality of their work
* Good knowledge of using spreadsheets
Pay: £7.25 per hour + holiday pay, increasing to £7.69 per hour after 12 weeks.
Hours: 7.5 per day (may be required to start at 07:30am) Overtime pay at 1.5 x standard rate available over 37.5 hours per week.
If you feel that this is the role for you and would like to hear more then please apply today with your CV for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.