Our client is looking for an Administrator to provide an administrative and outbound support for all customer service activities. Duties will include:
- Producing customer reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to service level agreements
- Producing internal management information
- Administering Warranty repairs activities, issuing return authorisations, reporting on progress and chargeable work for invoicing
- Checking and amending spreadsheets for import to systems databases
- Maintaining computer based records and updating with amendments received from customers channels
- Preparing documentation
- Assist with ad hoc administrative projects as requested by the Repair Centre Admin & Stock Control Supervisor
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 1 years experience working within an administrative role and able to demonstrate a'cando' attitude.
This is a full time role, working 8:30am - 5:30pm or 8:30am -5pm (dependant on lunch break), Monday to Friday offering a basic salary of £14,850 perannum.
Contact Jesse at Meridian on 01722 328038 to find out more or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.