We are looking for an Administrator to work with a great team of people for our client based in Yeovil. This is a long term temporary role.
They are looking for a person to come into the team that they can train to carry out the various tasks that they do for the department. The role involves:
- To provide administration support to the department central records office to ensure that targets are achieved on delivery and quality.
- To prepare component Log Cards in a timely and efficient manner
- To be responsible for the filing and retrieval of records and microfiche
- To sort and prepare records to be archived
- Load, update and validate the status of component serial numbers into the company serialisation and tracking system
- Be responsible for compiling department documentation packs
- To take part in Business Improvement as necessary and carry out improvement activity.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Computer literate - Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team or on their own
- Take a methodical approach to duties
- Good communication skills - internal and external
- Able to produce work to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to operate in a small team environment within pre-defined guidelines.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.