If you are someone who takes pride in making sure every last detail is correct and can organise a team of people with changing priorities, then we may have the ideal job for you.
We are looking for a Team Secretary/Administrator who can co-ordinate the following activities:
- Manage several people's diaries
- Organise travel, sometimes at short notice
- Maintain personnel records, new starter actions and any organise any details for visitors to the department
- Organise training
- Arrange meetings and organise relevant refreshments and prepare agenda items as requested
- Produce documents for the team, to include amending and updating presentations and Excel spreadsheets
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels to internal staff and external customers and suppliers
- Excellent organisation skills - is able to change priorities throughout the day and can work both proactively and on occasions re-actively
- Excellent MS Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - Most of the documents and processes in the role are already there but the person in the role would need to be able to adjust them when required.
- Experience within a Secretarial or Administration role
- Ability to withhold highly confidential information
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.