We are looking for an Administrator to start on an ongoing temporary assignment, based in Yeovil.
The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the Central Records Office to ensure that targets are achieved on delivery and quality.
Key Duties include:
- To prepare component Log Cards for New Build and Repair & Overhaul units in a timely and efficient manner
- To be responsible for the filing and retrieval of record
- To sort and prepare records to be archived
- Load, update and validate the status of component serial numbers into the company serialisation and tracking system
- Be responsible for compiling Repair & Overhaul Documentation packs
- To take part in Business Improvement as necessary and carry out improvement activity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good administration experience
- Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good attention to detail
- A good telephone manner
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.