Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is a provider of product wrappers to the investment market, and they are looking for an Administration Team Manager to join their team based from their offices in Bath.
The role is a team management position with responsibility:
- Nominee reconciliation & controls and servicing
- Cash and unit reconciliation
- Settlement and treasury services for both the nominee's and the customers
- Nominee trading via chosen technology solutions
- Contract capture and processing, distributions, corporate events
- Day to day management of team resource and activities rather than daily processing and engagement, especially in dealing with issues arising from normal processing
- Working with Head of Investment Administration to develop a World Class Investment Administration function
Main Duties:Team Management:
- Management of the core team processes including: daily cash settlement, ad-hoc cash settlement, cash issue investigation, payment authorisation, liaison with fund managers regarding cash issues, cash account reconciliation, unit reconciliation for all three nominee companies, consistencies against procedures, process checking and error control and management, payment authorisation, daily trading, contract capture and associated disaggregation process, distribution capture and processing, corporate action processing, processing of dealing errors ad-hoc dealing, corporate event processing, recruitment, development and day to day management of team, including continual performance management, rewarding good performance and managing under-performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of Regulations
- Experience in a similar Role
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation type skills to work cohesively with peers and subordinates
- Be a decision maker and be prepared to stand by decisions made
- Be accountable for all actions arising out of their team
This is a full time role offering a salary of £30,000-£40,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.