Our client who is based in Salisbury has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join their team.
You will be responsible for the administering the accounting function within the office, both the sales and purchase ledger system and processes by overseeing the reconciliation of incoming charges and fees. You will be allocating these charges / fees, (manually and electronically) to reconcile through to month end closure.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Experience working within an accounts / administration role
- Excellent attention to detail and have the ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Positive can-do attitude and a team player
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Excellent prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Essential knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- It would be an advantage if you had any accounts qualifications i.e. AAT
This is a full time permanent, offering a salary between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience).
Contact Jemma Smith on 01722 328038 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.