A medical company based in the Marsh Barton area of Exeter have a long term temporary vacancy starting ASAP until October (possibly longer). The position is part-time, 20 hours worked over 3 days - Ideally Monday and Friday and a choice of either Tues/Thursday.
- To effectively administer the GP recruitment process, setting up new GPs and ensuring that the compliance and paperwork is up to date for existing GPs
- Will be advising new GPs of the process to follow when signing up for out of hours work
- Checking that the GP is on the performers list and registered with the GMC and referencing them
- Arranging training and informing GPs of their login details
- Experienced administrator
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, including handling a wide range of queries particularly by phone and email
- Experience of working in HR or a hospital would be an advantage
- Able to use Excel spreadsheets/computer literate/Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills including the ability to draft correspondence letters
- Positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and as a member of a team
- Free parking
Working Hours: 20 hours per week - worked over 3 days per week. Ideally Monday and Friday 8am - 3pm and a choice of either Tuesday or Thursday 8am - 2pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.