I have had a fantastic opportunity arise for an Administration Assistant to join my prestigious client in Yeovil.
This is a temporary position that could lead to a permanent role.
You will be reporting to the Administration Manager and you will be responsible of processing of delivery's and all other associated workloads.
- Ensuring that everyone is compliant with the company's Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and to the customers specification including production plans.
- Confident in liaising with different team members
- Manage the day to day administration duties within the office
- Process & chase orders, while directly liaising with the customer
- Dealing with and enquiries or problems that arise
Full Training will be given, but a background within a similar role would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate:
- Flexible and willing to learn new things
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in liaising with staff on all levels
- Available Immediately
Due to the nature of the site you will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland at a cost of £25 to yourself.
If interested please call Kelly O'Donnell on 01935 432 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.