One of Hereford's leading Metal Malefactors have an exciting new position for a strong administrator to join their largely growing company.
- Answering the phone.
- Responding to emails in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Managing Director with administration duties.
- Working on main reception when required.
- Assisting other departments.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Supporting with accommodation and travel booking.
- Assisting with pay queries.
- Checking invoices.
- Great organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum 5 years administration experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Ability to work within a stressful environment.
- Proven track record of working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- IT literate, ideally experience with computer packages such as CRM, SAP.
Company Pension contributes 5% and will match to a further 5%).
Quarterly bonus scheme.
Discount at local gyms.
Free life assurance (x4 pensionable salary).
Excellent working hours - 8:30am-4:30pm.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply or send your CV to Mia Impey on email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.