I am looking to recruit a Admin Coordinator to work for an innovative and highly successful organisation in East Devon. If you have excellent Customer services skills along with exceptional organisation and IT skills, you are able to work methodically and accurately this may be your dream job!
Excellent training and on going career development within a friendly and welcoming office.
In this role you will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers. Working closely with the Field Operations Supervisor to review and improve processes which lead to an improved customer service.
- You will be required to manage your time effectively, ensuring all customer expectations are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will be required to accurately check and record all information minimising errors,
- Coordinate site visits with both customers and field engineers,
- Manage all paperwork and actions associated with site visits,
- Processing site reports,
- Invoicing customers,
- Managing van stock and warranty claims
- Provide incoming call support to the Technical team when required
- Excellent levels of customer service via the telephone and email
- Diligence in recording and maintaining information
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain calm and methodical when working under pressure
- Able to manage workloads and use own initiative without supervision
- Confident decision maker
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to manage customer issues in a positive, calm and professional way
- Able to work confidently within both Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- No previous experience necessary with all training provided
- Growing company with a clear vision and purpose
- Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
- Up to 3% matched pension contributions
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
- Full induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Regular appraisals and coaching
- Company Summer and Christmas Parties
- Customer Service Recognition Scheme
- Recruitment referral Scheme
- 10% membership discount for LED leisure
- Long Service Awards
- Institute of Customer Service Distinction
- IIP accredited for over 15 years
Please click on the link to apply or call Mags on 01392 423301
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.