Meridian Business Support have an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading international suppliers in their bespoke industry based in Ellesmere Port.
They are looking to grow their e-commerce team, and have a vacancy for a experience administrator who looks to grow their skills.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 3 years office experience with great references
- Good IT experience: MS Office - Excel, Windows, internet browsing & possess good typing skills
- Research skills to obtain data for our advertisements then list them onto our eBay & Amazon accounts
- Excellent all round administrative skills with strong organisational and prioritising abilities, an eye for detail and the ability to multitask efficiently
- Knowledge of Adobe Photo shop or similar photo editing software + a creative flair for design and image creation
- Impeccable numeracy, writing, grammar & communication skills
- Excellent time management plus reliability, flexibility, self-motivation and team oriented
Desirable but not essential Criteria:
- Knowledge of Basic HTML Code
- Basic knowledge of electrical appliances
- Achieved good University Degree qualification
- SEO knowledge / experience
- Interest in DSLR Photography
- Knowledge of European language (not essential)
- Background in sales / marketing / retail or ecommerce environment
- Interest in social media / internet marketing
Whats on offer:
- Starting wage of £7.50
- Varied job role with opportunities for development for the right candidate
- Flexible annual leave.
Please apply by sending your CV to shughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.