Are you successful Accounts Semi Senior looking to work for a secure and successful accountancy practice in Exeter. I am delighted to be recruiting for this reputable Accountancy practice. A great opportunity!
You will be managing a portfolio of allocated clients and undertake client accounts and tax work. You will be providing an efficient and proactive service to your clients. Under the direction of a supervisor your focus will be on Accounts preparation for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. You will prepare basic Tax returns and compile Schedule D tax computations.
- Develop and prepare company accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Prepare and administer companies VAT preparations;
- Provide a comprehensive business advice service through discussion and business plans;
- Construct sets of financial statements and prepare corporation tax computations;
- Prepare year end accounts for a varied client base;
- Deal with day to day client matters and liaise with a Supervisor, Manager or Partner on general matters and specific one off projects.
- Manage and maintain a complete recording and filing system.
- Complete progress reports etc as required
- Maintain time recording on client affairs on a daily basis.
- Market the firm and help to bring in new clients at every available opportunity.
- AAT Qualified (Level 4)
- Previous practice experience would be desirable
- Health care cover
- Competitive pension scheme
- Excellent training and development
Working Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.