Are you a qualified or part qualified Accounts Assistant looking to take the next step in their career with an innovative company based in Gloucester?
If so our client are looking to recruit an articulate and methodical Accounts Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis with a salary of up to £29,000pa. There is also the opportunity for study support for those who are part-qualified.
- Performing all required accounting functions in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to corporate departmental policies and procedures
- Keeping management up to date on issues, timetables and status of each function
- Calculating, verifying and financial data
- Maintaining accounting records
- Preparation and entry of month end journal entries
- Assist in month end closing
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports and analysis as requested
- Conduct research and compile data for report preparation
- Identify and resolve discrepancies
- Distribute reports as necessary
- Establish and maintain
- Part ACCA or CIMA qualified
- AAT Certified
- As part of the role you will be expected to continue your study on to ACCA and a training package will be provided.
- Suitable experience within an accounting environment
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word
If you feel that this is the right role for you please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration or contact Jade on 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.