Accounts Assistant, Hereford £18000
Free Parking - Modern, new offices
An Accounts positions in a small successful team, established in its area of expertise need as part of its increased growth an Accounts Assistant to work on the day to day accounting function of the business.
Perhaps you have an element of AAT qualification, a bookkeeping certificate or you have that knowledge to make a difference to support this company.
Ideally a knowledge in the use of the accounting package of Sage will mark you out as the right person but a similar capability in another package can equally work well.
Some of the duties included in the role may have involved some if not all of the following tasks:
- Maintain accounts receivable function
- Process purchase invoices with accuracy and on a timely basis
- Carry out monthly statement run
- Resolve supplier account queries
- Raise credit notes and chase outstanding debt
- Print off and post weekly debt chasing letters
- Ensure system accurately reflects all payments made
- Provide management with a weekly credit update on outstanding money
- Open & distribute incoming post
- Payments by BACS, Vista, Cheque, as required
You can evidence your organisational skills, be willing to get stuck in and be Friendly & approachable, if you enjoy success, want a change then please send your CV in the first instance to Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Mark is available to talk with from 8 am to 5 30pm on 01432262266
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.