Our client is a well know leading performer within its sector. They are focused on providing service to the highest professional standards and constantly strive to improve service to their customers building strong, trusting and long lasting relationships
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including reconciliation of month end provisions e.g. Deposits, stock control, accruals and prepayments
- Quarterly VAT Returns.
- Assisting with the year end audit.
- Purchase Ledger administration , including payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Staff supervision
- Experience in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is ideal.
- Academic qualifications are not essential but qualified by experience is.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of producing various spreadsheets and payment forecasts.
- Able to work to short and long term deadlines.
- Confident with requesting information from colleagues.
- Computer literate with good experience of Microsoft packages.
This is a permanent role, office hours are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. This role is offering £23-25K per annum depending on experience.
Please call Gemma Lawrence on 01249 656134 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.