Our client, who is based in central Salisbury, has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
You will be responsible for accurate processing of client's financial data and the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and annual financial accounts. In addition you will be undertaking the preparation of VAT returns and other VAT compliance services.
This role is extremely varied and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Studying towards AAT/ACCA/ACA or evidence of suitable work experience.
- Prior experience of computerised accounting packages including cloud-based software.
- Ability to work independently but as part of a wider team.
- Results-orientated to meet and exceed client expectations, with a key focus on delivering high quality work that consistently meets internal and/or external client deadlines.
- Understanding of new accounting standards.
This is a full time, permanent position, offering a very competitive salary depending on the candidate's skills and experience.
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.