AAT Qualified? Experience in working with Spreadsheets, Email and Transform? Positive Can-do attitude?
Our award winning client in Cheltenham are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis
- Execution of manual payments via on-line banking including template set up and checking internal approval documentation.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register/General Ledger including monthly depreciation run, asset additions, disposals, transfers and master data maintenance.
- Execute weekly Accounts payable pay run/ monthly overseas pay run.
- Gatekeeper for month end journal processing including payroll.
- Monthly inter-company recharges and liaising with Associates as necessary
- Provide financial support to the Health & Safety (HSE) and Facilities Management (FM) departments
- Monthly headcount reporting for management accounts
- Ensuring all necessary monthly reconciliation's are performed (Fixed assets, net Pay control).
- Monthly Intrastat and EC sales submissions.
- Monthly Subcontractor deductions and submissions under CIS.
- Quarterly and 4 monthly VAT return preparation for UK and Ireland.
- Quarterly intercompany reconciliations and agreement with Associates.
- To perform any other duties that may be requested by the Finance Manager/Financial Controller
- Good working Knowledge of Spreadsheets, Email and Transform
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Works well in a team
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- A pro-active personal disposition with a "can do" attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills as the role requires daily liaison with business contacts
- Willingness to be flexible
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.