Do you possess experience in accounts and book-keeping? Would you like to join a fun, friendly and dynamic company where hard work is rewarded with growth?
We have an exciting Accounts Assistant opportunity at a successful international wholesale organisation in Croydon, where you will be responsible for providing a book-keeping service for the accounts team, as well as ad-hoc admin cover across the business.
Responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant:
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing expense claims
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Emailing invoice copies to customers
- Collating receipts with credit card statements
- Dealing with all accounts related queries
- Requesting VAT invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with HMRC requests
- Digitising statements of account
- Adding new and editing existing suppliers to the system
- Compiling payroll timesheets
- Updating the system with correct credit insurance information
- Ad hoc office administration support as required
Requirements of an Accounts Assistant:
- Minimum 2 years experience of book keeping
- Strong MS Office skills - in particular MS Excel
- Knowledge of finance and accounting processes
- AAT qualification would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.