Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator? Are you looking to work for a company where you can thrive?
The role is to ensure completion of all aspects of Purchase Ledger and Credit Control functions in a timely, methodical and accurate manner.
- To oversee all aspects of Purchase Ledger including raising purchase orders, process invoices, organising payments and direct debit allocation.
- Reconciling suppliers statements and addressing invoice queries direct with colleagues and suppliers.
- Prepare payment runs to meet the set Company payment dates
- Accurate purchase ledger data entry onto the Accounts module of the SAP system.
- Accurate data entry of incoming payments onto the Banking module of SAP.
- Checking of credit card transactions, posting to ledger and chasing copy receipts for reconciliation.
- Undertake Credit Control duties including the distribution of customer statements, liaison with Customer Accounts Payable to recover outstanding debt.
- Monitoring overdue and aged debtors and highlighting possible need for litigation. Liaison with Solicitors for debt recovery guidance and instruction.
- Filing and upkeep of paper based filing systems and scanning of accounts documentation for computerised filing systems.
- Reconciliation of mileage and other expenses, addressing anomalies and process for payment.
- Matching fuel receipts for Company/Commercial vehicles and allocation to cost centres.
- Verification of timesheet hours data against tracker records, and once approved, data entry onto job/project costing spreadsheet. Timely turnaround of verification of hours and data entry for Payroll preparation (undertaken by HR).
- Receiving DVLA road tax notifications and arranging on-line payments.
- Management and administration of Company/Commercial vehicle tasks such as AA memberships, Fuel Cards, Congestion Charges, M6 Toll Charges, Tracker installations and removals and Car Parking payments.
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested.
- To support other colleagues and assist with additional duties as required.
Hours of work
£18,000-£19.000 per annum
Call Laura on 01782 272400 or send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.