We are recruiting on behalf of our prestigious company an Accountant, whose role it will be to support the manager in delivery of key aspects of monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure the timely delivery of inventory reports at month end and work with the business to improve reporting and gain improved understanding of inventory levels and drivers.
- Ensure MoD, EC and DoD pricing rates are submitted and approved in accordance with the timetable agreed with the customer.
- Ensure compliance with Government Pricing Regulations and the DRA 2014 by providing advice and support to the business as required.
- Review and manage the calculation and approval of profit formula with the MoD
- Review and manage the timely delivery of Cost certifications, Royalties and Levies.
- Perform ad hoc requirements as requested by Manager.
- Maintain sufficient procedure notes and guidance to minimise single point failure risk.
Candidates must have a good understanding of management accounting, must have good people skills and be a good communicator.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.