If you're excellent at managing key accounts, able to develop business and seek out new opportunities whilst effectively progressing orders already in the pipeline, then this could be a superb opportunity for you.
I am looking for a Key Account Manager to work within the OEM division, and EMEA&A region for my highly reputable client based in Exeter.
Your role will be to discuss existing and potential future orders, work with the customers and internal teams to ensure that delivery of the completed products are executed and dispatched in a timely manner and keep things running smoothly. You will be a Sales Hunter with the drive to succeed.
- To identify, lead and manage existing and new business opportunities within this region.
- To understand customer needs and actively engage, enable and promote my client's products and solutions to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved to the highest standard.
- To work independently and as part of a team to ensure the key objectives within the OEM commercial team are accomplished.
- Maximise the opportunity, turnover and profitability of new and existing OEM customer accounts.
- Support the OEM Commercial team to achieve the above objective.
- Identify, generate and successfully manage new and existing business opportunities/ customer accounts.
- Drive, establish and maintain strong business relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
- Develop, manage and follow a structured sales process.
- Ensure consistent, profitable business growth.
- Meet and exceed all required targets relating but not limited to customer field visits.
- Successfully manage and respond to customer queries with the relevant supportive data and information.
- Support the relevant business functions in successfully achieving New Product Introduction (i.e. setting up customer accounts, confirming pricing, resolving queries).
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Excellent experience/ understanding of full sales processes and how they fit into wider business operations.
- Strong commercial acumen, conscientious with the ability to display tenacity and resilience.
- Drive to succeed and over-achieve sales targets.
- Have experience of utilising and employing strong consultative sales techniques to uncover and achieve customer requirements.
- Ability to align features/ benefits with customer needs.
- Strong customer relationship management experience.
- Demonstrable presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ideal candidate will be professional both internally and externally; constantly strive to improve efficiency's within the commercial team.
- The ideal candidate will have a successful and demonstrable track record of managing, developing and growing business opportunities.
- They must be dynamic and driven with a 'can do' attitude, enjoying the thrill of developing customer accounts and maximising customer potential.
- Reporting to be legible, illuminating, professional and data driven.
- Ability to plan customer service activities to use business time in the most efficient way.
- Ability to priorities and manage workload appropriately to achieve deadlines.
Minimum 4 years Key Account Management experience within an OEM manufacturing/ engineering/ technical environment.
General level education in Maths, English and a technical subject, ideally with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Company car, phone, laptop
Excellent training and development.
Working Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday / 8.00am - 1.00pm Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.