Are you an experienced Account Manager, Business Developer or perhaps a Sales Executive with Telecommunications experience? Are you wanting to take the next step in your career with a leading, global firm?
Salary: £30,000 + OTE + Private Healthcare, Pension and an attractive holiday allowance
Our client are looking for an Account Manager to join them on a full time and permanent basis and report to the departments Sales Manager.
- Optimise each contact with new clients providing clients with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle
- Initiate the sales process, making sales presentations to sales prospects
- Assist in the overall development of partners and prospects
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to the business communities during all phases of customer contact from pre-sales activities to post sales account management
- Prospect for new business and sales opportunities through cold and warm lead generation
- Conduct sales presentations demonstrating professional solutions to meet customer specific needs
- Continuously identify improvements needed to enhance business relationships, increase revenue and exceed client expectations
- Meet and exceed goals generated by upper-management
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all prospecting activities and sales activities
- Work with partners as necessary to nurture and close partner originated opportunities
Channel Development Functions
- Responsible for building relationships with clients in order to sell assigned solutions within assigned channel
- Sell assigned solutions by targeting business area specific channels and providers
- Continually prospect to include significant efforts in cold calling new sales leads following the sales process from beginning to end
- Responsible for continuously up-selling solutions within assigned departments to new users or when opportunity presents itself
- Work with internal departments in development of custom requirements in a timely manner
- Review selected client communications (e.g. major proposals, problem resolution correspondence, etc.) prior to distribution
Team Interaction / Customer Service
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with internal/external customers, team members and department contacts
- Cooperate with team members to meet goals or complete tasks
- Provide quality customer service that exceeds customer expectations and improves level of service being provided
- Treat all internal/external customers, team members and department contacts with dignity/respect
- Escalate to supervisor any situation outside the employee's control that could adversely impact the services being provided
Activity and Targeting
- Meet and exceed quota and revenue targets
- Meet a minimum level of meetings and KPIs per week
- Increase number of customer contacts through networking activities
- Excellent/demonstrable social & business networking skills.
- Proven expertise in consultative selling and sales closing.
- A proven track record of sales experience in a closely related industry.
- High personal integrity, ethics and credibility.
- Demonstrable experience of using analytics to present key summary highlights to management & customers
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills: negotiating, influencing, and dealing effectively with people.
- Educated to degree level or comparable work/life experience.
If you don't want to miss out on this excellent opportunity to progress your career then please apply with your CV for immediate consideration today!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.