Our client who is based on the outskirts of Salisbury have an exciting opportunity which has arisen for an Account Executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for establishing and retaining good relationships with existing and new customers, promoting awareness of their products and identifying opportunities to generate new business. The role is predominantly office based but you will be required to visit customers as and when necessary.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Experience working in a customer service, sales and administration role
- Good prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative to make customer-focused decisions
- Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of written material and make balanced decisions
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Products
This is a full-time, permanent position, offering a very competitive salary depending on the skills and experience of the candidate.
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.