Account executive - SSAS - Bristol
£18k to £25k DOE
This is a challenging and varied role which provides the opportunity to develop a high level of knowledge of pensions and investments within in admin team.
Working as part of a small team and reporting to a Team Leader, you will undertake varied pension and investment administration tasks, varying from New Business to closure.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with IFA's, Clients and other Third Parties and act as designated point of contact for a portfolio of IFA's.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparation of Pension Scheme Accounts for SSAS's and FURBS
- Completion of Statement of Assets for SSAS's
- Preparation of FURBS' Tax Returns, include calculations
- Completing loan calculations, and organising repayments
- Dealing with accounts enquiries, including corresponding with accountants and clients
- Dealing with information requests
- Setting up and transferring of bank deposit accounts
- Updating the in-house computer system with all accounts related information
- Dealing with the in-house bank account
- Completion of Pension Scheme Returns
- General Pension Scheme work
You will also be responsible for day to day processing of:
- New Business Applications
- In specie Transfer & Contributions
- Payments in and out of clients accounts
- Executing trade instructions
- Establishing and maintaining Investment Manager Accounts
- Income withdrawal calculations and annuities
- ISA & General Investment Accounts
- Written, telephone and general enquiries
- Updating and maintaining IFA and Client details
- To provide exceptional customer service, taking ownership of issues
- Working within the defined company and regulatory policies and procedures as well as the Risk and Governance framework
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile
- A team player and able to work independently using your initiative
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of the SIPP, Pension or Financial Services market
Please send your most recent CV today as we are interviewing immediately.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.